Maruti Baleno – Features and Specifications
Posted on: Oct 26, 2015 - 3:17pm IST
Here are the features and specifications of the Maruti Baleno which was launched today.
- Length: 3,995 mm
- Width: 1,745 mm
- Height: 1,500 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,520 mm
- Ground Clearance: 170 mm
- Boot capacity: 339 liters
- Fuel tank capacity: 37 liters
Engine and Gearbox:
- 1.2-litre K-Series four-cylinder petrol engine with DOHC, producing 84.3 PS at 6,000 rpm and 115 Nm at 4,000 rpm; 5-speed manual gearbox or CVT; ARAI mileage of 21.4 km/l.
- 1.3-litre DDiS four-cylinder diesel engine with DOHC, producing 75 PS at 4,000 rpm and 190 Nm at 2,000 rpm; 5-speed manual gearbox; ARAI mileage of 27.39 km/l.
Suspension, Brakes & Tires:
- Front: Independent Wheel Suspension with McPherson Struts.
- Rear: Torsion Beam.
- Disc brakes only at the front.
- Tires: 185/65 R16 or 195/55 R16 (depending on variant).
- Anti-theft security system
- Suzuki TECT body
- ABS with EBD
- Front foglamps
- Auto headlamps
- Dual airbags
- Auto dimming IRVM
- Reverse/parking sensors
- Reverse parking camera
- Rear wiper & washer
- Rear defogger
- Projector headlamps
- Daytime Running Lamps with LED
- Rear Combination Lamps with LED
- Turn indicators on ORVMs
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- UV Cut Glass
- Push button start/stop with smart key
- Central locking
- SmartPlay Infotainment System with FM/MP3/CD, Bluetooth, Aux & USB, Navigation system, Voice command and SmartphoneConnect/Apple CarPlay
- Steering mounted audio controls
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Multi Information Speedometer Display (with colour TFT)
- Electrically foldable ORVMs
- Telescopic steering
- Tilt steering
- Automatic AC
- Front centre armrest with storage
- 60:40 split rear seats
Maruti Baleno – Image Gallery
Maruti Baleno – Brochure
[Slideshare direct link]