Maruti Ertiga facelift variant-wise features leaked, gets driver-airbag as standard – Report
Posted on: Sep 30, 2015 - 10:07am IST
Here are the variant-wise features of the soon-to-launch Maruti Ertiga facelift:
- Maruti Ertiga facelift L – Manual AC, Power steering, Tilt steering, Seat belt reminder buzzer and driver-side airbag
- Maruti Ertiga facelift L (O) – Features of the L variant plus: front passenger airbag, ABS and EBD, pretensioner and force limiter
- Maruti Ertiga facelift V – Features of the L (O) variant plus: electrically-adjustable and folding ORVMs, integrated turn indicator on the ORVMs, audio system with Bluetooth, USB, AUX-in and CD, keyless entry, rear AC, front and rear power windows, reverse parking sensor, chrome grille, second row power socket, 50:50 split for third row
- Maruti Ertiga facelift Z – Features of the V variant plus: alloy wheels, rear wiper and defogger, height-adjustable driver seat, steering mounted audio controls
- Maruti Ertiga facelift Z+ – Features of the Z variant plus: Smart key with engine starter button, reverse parking camera, SmartPlay touchscreen entertainment system
Maruti will also offer the V petrol variant of the Ertiga facelift with a 4-speed automatic transmission in addition to a 5-speed manual. The diesel variant will receive the fuel-saving SHVS (Smart Hybrid Vehicle by Suzuki) mild hybrid technology seen on the Ciaz.
According to reports, the Ertiga facelift will be introduced on October 10.
2015 Suzuki Ertiga (facelift) – Image Gallery