Hyundai Creta – 2015 Nepal Auto Show Live
Posted on: Sep 17, 2015 - 7:44pm IST
Prices start at NPR 39.96 lakhs.
The Hyundai Creta has been launched in Nepal and is being showcased at the NADA 2015. The compact SUV is priced between NPR 39.96 lakhs (INR 24.87 lakhs) and NPR 58.96 lakhs (INR 36.69 lakhs).
Hyundai Creta Petrol:
- Hyundai Creta 1.6L Petrol Base – NPR 39.96 lakhs
- Hyundai Creta 1.6L Petrol S – NPR 43.96 lakhs
- Hyundai Creta 1.6L Petrol SX+ – NPR 49.96 lakhs
Hyundai Creta 1.4L Diesel:
- Hyundai Creta 1.4L CRDi Base – NPR 43.96 lakhs
Hyundai Creta 1.6L Diesel:
- Hyundai Creta 1.6L CRDi SX+ – NPR 55.56 lakhs
- Hyundai Creta 1.6L CRDi SX+ AT – NPR 58.96 lakhs
- Hyundai Creta 1.6L CRDi SX (O) – NPR 58.96 lakhs
The Creta petrol variant is powered by a 1.6-litre Dual VTVT engine that is capable of producing 123 PS maximum power and 151 Nm peak torque. The entry-level diesel version is powered by a 1.4-litre CRDI unit that churns out 90 PS and 220 Nm. The higher variants of Creta diesel employed a 1.6-litre CRDI VGT motor that is rated at 128 PS and 259 Nm.
Of the seven variants, six are offered with 6-speed manual transmission and the 1.6-litre diesel version gets a 6-speed automatic transmission (in the SX+ trim level).
The South Korean crossover is loaded with features such as Follow Me Headlamps, reverse parking assist (with a camera), six airbags (dual front, seat side and side curtain), pre-tensioning system for the seat belts, ABS with EBD, Electronic stability control (ESC), Hill-start assist control (HAC), and Vehicle Stability Management (VSM).