Hyundai Creta launched at INR 8.59 lakhs – IAB Report [Images Updated]
Anjan Ravi, I'm a true-blooded petrolhead. Hope you enjoy our news stories, launch coverages, motorshow coverages and test drive reports.
Hyundai today launched the Creta compact SUV in India, at prices mentioned below, ex-Showroom, New Delhi.
Hyundai Creta Petrol:
- Hyundai Creta 1.6L Petrol Base – INR 8.59 lakhs
- Hyundai Creta 1.6L Petrol S – INR 9.57 lakhs
- Hyundai Creta 1.6L Petrol SX+ – INR 11.19 lakhs
Hyundai Creta 1.4L Diesel:
- Hyundai Creta 1.4L CRDi Base – INR 9.46 lakhs
- Hyundai Creta 1.4L CRDi S – INR 10.42 lakhs
- Hyundai Creta 1.4L CRDi S+ – INR 11.45 lakhs
Hyundai Creta 1.6L Diesel:
- Hyundai Creta 1.6L CRDi SX – INR 11.59 lakhs
- Hyundai Creta 1.6L CRDi SX+ – INR 12.67 lakhs
- Hyundai Creta 1.6L CRDi SX+ AT – INR 13.57 lakhs
- Hyundai Creta 1.6L CRDi SX (O) – INR 13.60 lakhs
The 1.6-liter Dual VTVT petrol engine delivers 123 PS and 151 Nm of torque, and is paired to a 6-speed manual transmission. The 1.4-liter CRDi develops 90 PS and 220 Nm of torque, and also gets a 6-speed manual. The 1.6-liter CRDi VGT though produces a class-leading 128 PS and 259 Nm of torque, and is available with 6-speed manual and automatic transmissions.
The ARAI-rated fuel efficiency of the Creta is as follows:
- Creta Petrol 1.6 – 15.29 km/l
- Creta Diesel 1.4 – 21.38 km/l
- Creta Diesel 1.6 MT – 19.67 km/l
- Creta Diesel 1.6 AT – 17.01 km/l
ABS and EBD are standard features on all variants of the Creta. Buyers opting for the top-end SX (O) also get side and curtain airbags, a first in the segment, ESC, VSM, Hill Start Assist and 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels. The ground clearance is rated at 190 mm.
The Creta will also be exported from India, Hyundai confirmed. Since its preview last month, the Korean car maker has received 28,500 enquiries and over 15,000 orders for the Creta.
Hyundai Creta – Image Gallery
Hyundai Creta – Press Release
[Head to Slideshare if you’re unable to view the document above.]