2015 Hyundai Verna (facelift) – Features and Specifications
Anjan Ravi, I'm a true-blooded petrolhead. Hope you enjoy our news stories, launch coverages, motorshow coverages and test drive reports.
Here is a look at the features, engine options and dimensions along with technical specifications of the 2015 Hyundai Verna (facelift) which was launched today.
- Length: 4,375 mm
- Width: 1,700 mm
- Height: 1,475 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,570 mm
- Boot capacity: 465 liters
Engine and Gearbox:
- Petrol Engine Option 1: 1,396 cc four-cylinder petrol VTVT engine producing 107 PS @ 6,300 rpm and 135 Nm of torque at 5,000 rpm; 5-speed MT rated at 17.43 km/l.
- Petrol Engine Option 2: 1,591 cc four-cylinder petrol VTVT engine producing 123 PS @ 6,300 rpm and 155 Nm of torque at 4,200 rpm; 5-speed MT fuel efficiency rated at 17.01 km/l and 4-AT at 15.74 km/l.
- Diesel Engine Option 1: 1,396 cc four-cylinder diesel engine producing 90 PS @ 4,000 rpm and 220 Nm of torque between 1,750-2,750 rpm; 6-speed MT rated at 24.8 km/l.
- Diesel Engine Option 2: 1,582 cc four-cylinder diesel engine producing 128 PS @ 4,000 rpm and 260 Nm of torque between 1,900-2,750 rpm; 6-speed MT rated at 23.9 km/l and 4-AT at 19.08 km/l.
Suspension, Brakes and Tires:
- Front: McPherson strut with coil spring
- Rear: Coupled Torsion beam
- Brakes: Disc brakes at the front and drum brakes at the rear
- Tires: 195/55 R16
- 6 airbags
- ABS and EBD
- Rear parking sensors
- Reverse parking camera
- 16-inch diamond-cut Alloy wheels
- Projector headlights
- Music system with Bluetooth, CD, USB and AUX-in and 1GB of inbuilt storage
- Automatic climate control
- Glovebox cooling
- Electrically adjustable and folding wing mirrors
- Steering mounted audio controls
- Rain sensing wipers
- Ergo lever for front co-passenger seat
- Engine starter button with smart key
- Automatic rear view mirror
- Leather upholstery
[Note: These features are seen on the top-end SX variant of the Verna facelift.]