IAB Report – Skoda Rapid Ultima special edition launched at 8.3 lakhs
Shrawan Raja, I'm the Founder & CEO of IndianAutosBlog.com. I love teamwork and talking about cars.
The Skoda Rapid Ultima special edition has been launched at Rs. 8.3 lakhs (Ex-Showroom New Delhi). It will be available across six trims in Ambition and Elegance variants, in petrol and diesel.
The stark visual difference is the new exterior decal that runs along the bonnet, roof, boot and door. However there is more to the car –
Skoda Rapid Ultima features
- Roof and side foil
- Garmin and Tom-Tom navigation
- Projector lens headlamps
- Bluetooth telephone connectivity
- On-board computer
- Steering wheel with audio controls
- Parking sensors
- Leather package
- Seven-spoke alloy wheels
- Ultima branded side plaque
- Additional airbags in middle variant
- Leatherate seat covers
- Ultima branded floor mats
- Ultima branded Door sill moldings
The mechanicals are exactly similar to the other variants. The Rapid Ultima petrol produces 105 PS @ 5,250 rpm with maximum torque of 220 Nm @ 1,530-3,800 rpm. The Rapid Ultima diesel variant makes 105 PS @ 4,400 rpm and a maximum torque of 250 Nm @ 1,500-2,500 rpm.
Without specifying the planned production volume, Skoda says that the Ultima Edition launches today and would be available for a limited period.
Skoda Rapid Ultima price (Ex-showroom New Delhi)
- 1.6 MPI MT Ambition Plus Rs. 8,33,156
- 1.6 MPI AT Ambition Plus Rs. 9,30,915
- 1.6 MPI MT Elegance Rs. 8,95,355
- 1.6 MPI AT Elegance Rs. 9,91,920
- 1.6 TDI Ambition Plus Rs. 9,40,788
- 1.6 TDI Elegance Rs. 9,97,661