Tokyo – Suzuki Recursion, EXTRIGGER, V-Storm, Hayabusa JDM & Burgman previewed
Anjan Ravi, I'm a true-blooded petrolhead. Hope you enjoy our news stories, launch coverages, motorshow coverages and test drive reports.
The Tokyo Motor Show kickstarts for the media on November 20th. While we have been bringing you regular updates on the cars that would be seen there, Suzuki Motorcycles have just announced their two-wheeler previews for the upcoming show.
- Compact roadster with ‘sophisticated’ features
- Combines the running performance of a large displacement motorcycle and the easy handling and economy of a middle displacement motorcycle
- Powered by a newly developed 588cc water-cooled, in-line two-cylinder engine with a turbo intercooler!
- A new electric mini motorcycle that will be easy to ride
- Built on a compact frame similar to that of a small bicycle
- Features include an aluminium frame, inverted front forks, front and rear disc brakes
Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS
- It is equipped with Suzuki’s first traction control system, as well as ABS
- It will be the flagship model of the Sport Adventure Tourer range
Suzuki Hayabusa Japanese specification
- It delivers ‘equivalent’ power characteristics of the overseas model, while complying with the certification standards of Japan
- First motorcycle in Japan to offer ETC (Electronic Toll Collection System) as standard
- Its a half-faired model of the GSR250
- Comes with a newly designed half-fairing, for better wind protection and comfortable highway cruising
- Handlebars are raised and moved closer to the rider
Suzuki BURGMAN 200
- A new lightweight and compact scooter which is scheduled to be introduced in Japan soon
- Powered by a 200cc engine offering performance of a 250cc motor