Toyota Innova Facelift’s Indian price list leaked?
Anjan Ravi, I'm a true-blooded petrolhead. Hope you enjoy our news stories, launch coverages, motorshow coverages and test drive reports.
The Toyota Innova facelift is the next launch lined up by Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM). The updated Innova has already been spotted at a dealer yard and as Indian Autos Blog reported earlier, the launch is expected by the end of this month or early next month.
MotorBeam seems to have acquired the prices of the Innova facelift and here they are. Note that prices are ex-Showroom, New Delhi.
2013 Toyota Innova Diesel facelift prices
- Innova G (7s) – Rs. 10,89,364/-
- Innova G (8s) – Rs. 10,93,981/-
- Innova GX (7s) – Rs. 12,45,604/-
- Innova GX (8s) – Rs. 12,50,366/-
- Innova VX (7s) – Rs. 14,53,136/-
- Innova VX (8s) – Rs. 14,57,780/-
- Innova Z (7s) – Rs. 15,06,718/-
2013 Toyota Innova Petrol facelift prices
- Innova G (8s) – Rs. 10,20,345/-
- Innova GX (8s) – Rs. 11,58,740/-
- Innova VX (7s) – Rs. 13,69,530/-
A new top-end Z variant will be launched, as reported first by IAB and reflected now in this price list. On-road in Delhi, the Z variant will have a price of INR 17.66 lakhs, which does seem to be very steep. In fact, the pre-facelifted BMW X1 was sold at INR 19.99 lakhs (ex-Showroom) months before the updated model was launched. Even now, a brand new Honda CR-V starts at that price.
It is also to be noted that TKM has hiked prices of the diesel powered GX and VX models by INR 9,300 and INR 10,800 respectively. There is no price hike for the petrol Innovas.