Mitsubishi Attrage’s exterior and interior revealed completely through new brochure scans
Posted on: May 23, 2013 - 1:50pm IST
Brochure scans of the Mitsubishi Attrage which was revealed officially with one press shot to boot on Tuesday have given us a 360 degree perspective of Mitsu’s ‘Global Compact Car’.
Mitsubishi has developed the Attrage on the Mirage platform (Space Star if you reside in Europe) and its form and dimensions are dead giveaways in determining the main competitor car – the Nissan Sunny (Versa if you’re reading this in the US and Almera if you are in Australia).
We went through the brochure and used our regular Thai reader Sivakorn’s assistance in translating the document. Mitsubishi will position the Attrage above the Mirage and sell it in emerging and developed global markets starting next month.
2014 Mitsubishi Attrage brochure data
- The Attrage will launch next month in Thailand in four variants – GLX MT, GLX AT, GLS AT and GLS AT Limited Edition.
- Under the hood is a 1.2-liter three-cylinder MIVEC engine that produces 76bhp of power and 100Nm of torque.
- AT variants employ a CVT while the entry-level GLX is driven using a 5-speed manual transmission.
- The Attrage has a class leading fuel efficiency of 22kpl and a aerodynamic drag coefficient of 0.29.
- Mitsubishi’s designers have used “Proud Compact Styling” elements on the car such as C-Shaped chrome tipped foglamp enclosures, LED-embedded indicator lights, chrome embellishment over the rear registration plate housing and 15-inch alloy wheels.
- On-board features include reverse parking camera, push button start, a music player that can read songs from Bluetooth, USB, Aux and Bluetooth waves, and auto climate control.
- The car’s safety credentials are improved by ABS, EBD, two pre-tensioners and dual airbags on the top-end model.
- The Attrage has the largest fuel tank capacity (42L) in its class with a class-topping (ideal) range of 924 km.
- The turning radius is 4.8m.
- The bench has three adjustable head rests and the seat is designed for adequate thigh support as well as knee room.
- In Thailand the body colors on offer are Blue, Red, Gray, White, Silver and Black.
[Brochure scans sourced from MitsuBNT.com]