Toyota Etios facelift, Etios Liva facelift brochure scans inside; Launch later today
Posted on: Mar 10, 2013 - 4:28pm IST
An Indian Autos Blog reader who wished to be unnamed has sent us brochure scans of the Toyota Etios and Toyota Etios Liva facelifts that will launch this evening in New Delhi.
Here’s a quick roundup of the changes –
Toyota Etios and Toyota Etios Liva facelift changes
- Redesigned grille with chrome accent.
- Indicators embedded on reshaped side mirror housings.
- Two-tone interiors.
- All-new height-adjustable front seats with adjustable headrests.
- Piano black faux wood trim around the power window switches on doors.
- Blue illumination on the combi meter.
- 2-DIN audio with Bluetooth, AUX-IN and remote.
- Taillights with different detailing.
- Liva gets two height-adjustable headrests for rear seat, not available on the Etios.
- The sedan’s ground clearance has risen from 170mm to 174mm, while the hatch stays the same.
- Liva gets an optional 1.5L petrol engine with a 0-100kph acceleration time of 11 seconds.
We hear there are many more improvements that Toyota has introduced in these two cars including the addition of sound deadening material and carried out several mechanical fine-tuning operations.
The refreshed Etios twins will be officially launched tonight at the finals of the Toyota University Cricket Championship in New Delhi where we anticipate to grasp the finer details.
Our unnamed reader adds that these revisions are completely based on customer feedback.