The 2013 Skoda Octavia Combi, an important inclusion in the Skoda Octavia lineup for Europe, has been unveiled at Geneva.
There is nothing surprising since Skoda had already released official images of the car online prior to its Geneva debut. The Octavia Combi adapts the same understated clean sheet design of its recently launched sedan brother.
The new Octavia Combi looks much more grown up and refined than the model it replaces and more importantly, the adaptation of the MQB platform made the station wagon a lot more roomier. The car is 45mm wider and 90mm longer than its predecessor.
Pointers from the launch floor – 2013 Skoda Octavia Combi
- Boot space of 610 litres with seats up and 1,740 litres with rear seats folded
- Double sided floor mat, multiple bag hooks, a waste bin and numerous bottle holders
- Front Assistant with City Emergency Braking Function
- Driver Activity Assistant (fatigue detection)
- Proactive Crew Protect Assistant
- Lane Assistant
- Adaptive Cruise Assistant & Intelligent light assistant