Ford is unveiling the production model of the EcoSport for the first time in India at the Select City Walk Atrium in New Delhi.
Here are the first images sent in by Indian Autos Blog’s local representative who is streaming more information and images as we write this. We expect to hear more about the car today. Stay tuned for more info.
Features of the Ford EcoSport
- 60:40 split seats which when folded down can ingest a 560 liter washing machine
- 200mm ground clearance
- 550mm water wading ability
- Rear parking sensors
- Dual front airbags and curtain airbags
- ABS and EBD
- Keyless entry
- Push-button start
- Ecoboost engine – 20% more fuel economical than the 1.6L petrol but with same performance
- Three engine options with manual and automatic transmissions (AT will come only in 1.5L petrol, the other two engines are 1L petrol and 1.5L diesel)
- 4 variants and eight colors
As we said, stay tuned for more information.