Hyundai ‘iTech i10’ special edition celebrates 1.2 million happy customers
Anjan Ravi, I'm a true-blooded petrolhead. Hope you enjoy our news stories, launch coverages, motorshow coverages and test drive reports.
Hyundai says that there are more than 12 lakh i10 owners worldwide and that this calls for a celebration. What you see here is the Special Edition Hyundai i10 for the Indian market called the ‘iTech i10’.
The Hyundai iTech i10 will have a host of “irresistible features” such as –
- Sporty interiors: The special edition i10 will feature red accents on the dashboard, door trims and the AC vents.
- Red and beige colored upholstery: Complementing the red interiors would be a set of seat covers in a red and beige (we call it ‘reige’) color combination.
- Rear view parking camera: As seen on the i20 and Verna, an integrated rear view mirror display with parking camera is available on this special edition.
- iTech body graphics: This special edition will have a side body graphic with ‘iTech’ written in places
- Steering mounted Bluetooth controls: On the bottom right a thumbnail shows a new remote attached to the steering wheel to control the Bluetooth system of the car.
- The special edition will be available on 1.1L Era and 1.2L Magna variants only.
- From the advertisement clipping, we learn this special edition would be available only in the White (Crystal White) and Red (Garnet Red) body colors.
Hyundai have not yet sent out a press release on this special edition and hence the retail features of this special edition or the prices are unknowns. Stay tuned to Indian Autos Blog for those updates.
[Source – Advertisement in today’s ZigWheels Chennai supplement of Times Of India]