Hyundai ‘iTech i10’ special edition celebrates 1.2 million happy customers
Posted on: Feb 21, 2013 - 9:27am IST
Hyundai says that there are more than 12 lakh i10 owners worldwide and that this calls for a celebration. What you see here is the Special Edition Hyundai i10 for the Indian market called the ‘iTech i10’.
The Hyundai iTech i10 will have a host of “irresistible features” such as –
- Sporty interiors: The special edition i10 will feature red accents on the dashboard, door trims and the AC vents.
- Red and beige colored upholstery: Complementing the red interiors would be a set of seat covers in a red and beige (we call it ‘reige’) color combination.
- Rear view parking camera: As seen on the i20 and Verna, an integrated rear view mirror display with parking camera is available on this special edition.
- iTech body graphics: This special edition will have a side body graphic with ‘iTech’ written in places
- Steering mounted Bluetooth controls: On the bottom right a thumbnail shows a new remote attached to the steering wheel to control the Bluetooth system of the car.
- The special edition will be available on 1.1L Era and 1.2L Magna variants only.
- From the advertisement clipping, we learn this special edition would be available only in the White (Crystal White) and Red (Garnet Red) body colors.
Hyundai have not yet sent out a press release on this special edition and hence the retail features of this special edition or the prices are unknowns. Stay tuned to Indian Autos Blog for those updates.
[Source – Advertisement in today’s ZigWheels Chennai supplement of Times Of India]