Jeep Wrangler Moab Edition showcased at NAIAS
Posted on: Jan 16, 2013 - 5:59pm IST
Kicking of the 2013 model year is a special edition Jeep Wrangler named after a popular off-road destination, Moab, Utah.
Here are some photographs and pointers coming from the show floor of the North American International Auto Show through our representatives.
The Jeep Wrangler Moab edition is based on the ‘Wranger Sahara’ variant and is fitted with plenty of hardware to delight the off-roading enthusiast.
Exterior upgrades on the Jeep Wrangler Moab edition
- Gloss black 17-inch Rubicon alloy wheels wrapped in 245/75R17 Goodyear Silent Armor off-road tires
- Trak-Lok anti-spin rear differential with electronic rear locking differential. In manual transmission and a 3.73 rear axle ratio, the crawl ratio of the Moab Edition is 45:1
- Mopar power dome hood, rock rails, black fuel filler door and tail lamp guards, black front and rear off-road bumpers
- Black wheel arches, a matte black Jeep grille badge and “Moab” decals on the bonnet
Interior upgrades on the Jeep Wrangler Moab edition
- Black or saddle leather seats with black stitching
- “Moab” embossed grab handle, Mopar slush mats and gray trim on the air vent circumference, grab handles and steering wheel
The Jeep Wrangler Moab can be availed on the two-door Wrangler or Wrangler Unlimited (5-door) in a choice of Rock Lobster, Gecko, Black, Crush, Bright White and Dozer body colors.