Audi India has launched the facelift of the Q5 today post a short driving experience program for the media in Haryana.
These photographs are coming in from our representative from Mangur Village, Faridabad, Haryana, where the experience has just concluded. Audi India has also released a press note to reveal the updates, improvements and the price.
Changes have been made to the design, infotainment system, assistance systems and the engine. The fuel efficiency of the two diesel engines and the one petrol engine has increased by 15%.
The Q5 facelift is launched in 6 colors from a Delhi ex-showroom price of 43.16 lakh rupees.
Audi Q5 facelift styling and body
- Sharper profile
- Xenon headlights with LED daytime running lights and LED rear lights
- Engine hood and tailgate are made using aluminum
- Optionally available off-road style package
Audi Q5 facelift Engines
- Two TDI and one TFSI engine, equipped with direct fuel injection and turbo charging
- Power from 177 hp to 245 hp
- Fully updated 2.0 TFSI and 3.0 TDI engines
- Fuel economy up by 15 percent, 2.0 TDI has fuel consumption of 14.6 kmpl [ARAI]
- Energy recovery comes standard on all engines
Audi Q5 facelift Power transmission
- Refined tuning, new electromechanical power steering for more precise steering response at higher speeds
- Audi Drive Select for electronic damper control
Audi Q5 facelift Interior
- New leather-wrapped 4-spoke multifunction steering wheel
- Controls finished in chrome
- High gloss black finish on the inner fascia of the radio system/CD player and the air conditioning
- Milano leather interior with two interior colors in beige and black
Audi Q5 facelift Exterior
- Comes in 6 colours
- New bonnet with contoured lines
- Refreshed bumper with trapezoidal design
- New rear diffuser and flat-bottomed tail pipe with chrome trim
- Tailpipes have flat bottomed section with chrome trim
Stay tuned for more details and photographs on the Audi Q5 facelift.