When Maruti Suzuki gave the Ritz a comprehensive, there was a bit of confusion.
Although the press release harped about the 52 changes in the model, it did not mention a word about the petrol variant.
With the festive season rush building up, Maruti Suzuki has finally launched the facelifted Ritz petrol for the Indian market for a starting price Rs. 5.15 lakh. Our friends at Motorbeam bring us a detailed price list of the Ritz petrol –
New Maruti Suzuki Ritz Petrol Pricing (ex-showroom, Mumbai) –
- New Ritz petrol LXi – Rs. 5.15 lakh
- New Ritz petrol VX (without ABS) – Rs. 5.50 lakh
- New Ritz petrol VX (with ABS) – Rs. 5.80 lakh
- New Ritz petrol ZXi – Rs. 6.24 lakh
The changes to the Maruti Ritz facelift’s exterior include:
- New front bumper
- New grille
- Redesigned fog lamp housing
- Body side moulding
- Electrically adjustable rear view mirrors
- Rear spoiler
- New alloy wheel design
- There new colors to the family – breeze blue, mystique red and granite grey
Changes to the Maruti Ritz facelift’s interior include:
- New audio system with USB
- Day and night inside rear view mirror
- Improved rear seating
- Multi-information display MID
- Steering mounted controls
- Dual front airbags
The Maruti Ritz is powered by a 1.2-litre, 4-cylinder K-Series petrol engine which generates 83.8 bhp and 113 Nm of peak torque. It is mated a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Maruti Suzuki hasn’t yet launched an automatic version of the Ritz in India or neither have they updated their website with these details.