Audi has gone concept crazy with the Q3. First we saw the Q3 Vail concept at the Detroit Motorshow, then came the Q3 RS concept at the Beijing Motorshow, now it is time for the Audi Q3 Red track to take center stage.
Especially designed for the annual Wörthersee Tour – a youth-oriented, action/lifestyle/sport oriented spring festival – the Audi Q3 Red Track is your companion for the snow slopes of the Alps. Dressed in an Energy Red attire, the Red Track concept features:
- Vertical struts made from aluminum in the single-frame grille.
- Headlights, with a red tint.
- Flared wheel arches and the running boards.
- Roof racks for the skies along with a pair of auxiliary lamps.
- 5-spoke wheels in 8.5 J x 20 format.
- Black, gray and red interior with ribbed floor mats edged with narrow strips of red Velvet leather.
- Nappa Leather
- MMI navigation and more
The Audi Q3 Red Track has the same 2.5-liter five-cylinder engine found under the hood of the Audi TT RS. Being mated to a seven-speed S Tronic gearbox, it generates a healthy 340 horsepower.
Even after the media drive is over, Audi India is still mum about the official launch date of the Q3 in India. But the Audi Q3 Red Track Conceptwill definitely be on display at the Worthersee Tour starting on May 16.