Maruti SX4 Royale launched; Answer to Verna Transform and Vento?
Shrawan Raja, I'm the Founder & CEO of IndianAutosBlog.com. I love teamwork and talking about cars.
Until there’s a new Suzuki SX4 from Japan, Maruti has to make changes to the current model to keep it in line with the threatening competition. By looking into the voids in the SX4, Suzuki has found an answer that it hopes will be enough to keep it going till the next SX4 is ready.
Maruti has launched New SX4 Royale in two variants – SX4 Royale VXi, SX4 Royale ZXi.
The fully-loaded VXi variant has Dual SRS airbags, Alloy Wheels, ABS (Anti Lock Braking System), EBD (Electronic Brake force Distribution), Audio controls on steering wheel, fog lights, body-colored door moulding, Automatic climate control system and Silver finished handles.
The ZXi variant lacks equipment but has leather clad steering wheel, gear knob and seat covers. There are no mechanical changes, everything under the hood remains as it is.
The Maruti SX4 Royale is available in seven shades. Joining the existing colors are two new shades – Oyster Blue & French Eclair.
– Azure Grey
– Pearl Arctic White
– French Eclair – New Shade
– Oyster Blue – New Shade
– Clear Beige
– Silky Silver
– Midnight Black
Features on the Maruti Suzuki SX4 Royale
– Outside rearview mirrors with turn indicator
– Boot spoiler, Reverse parking sensor
– Leather seat covers and leather wrapped steering wheel
– Bluetooth compatible integrated stereo
– Transparent floor mat, Door sill guard, Reading light
– Royale graphics, 4 years of extended warranty
– Rs 8000/- of shopper stop gift vouchers
Source – Goa On Wheels