Rendering – Mahindra Maxximo passenger van

Posted on: Mar 1, 2010 - 8:03am IST

The Mahindra Maxximo is based on the Scorpio platform and with a 2-cylinder CRDI engine, a derivative of the mHawk engine it can be twisted in a number of ways. Like for example the passenger carrier which will take the Tata Ace Magic head on.

Photoshop illustration in-charge SRK kept it basic. Fully aware that he was designing a passenger carrier that’s supposed to be low cost. he added a tinge of sportiness to the vehicle by just giving it a black decal along the wheelbase.

Next would you like to read more about the or more about Mahindra, Renderings?
Mahindra Maxximo passenger version News & Updates

33 thoughts on “Rendering – Mahindra Maxximo passenger van

1. shailesh patil says:

mahindra maximo passenger price?
    very nice vehicle

1. Ramesh Patil says:

sir, my name is ramesh patil from sangli (maharashtra)last five month i am waiting for maxximo pasengar veheical
      sir please infoarm me when will luanch this veheical. i suddenly i dont konw about this but the i have trust on MAHINDRA please inform me

1. The passenger application on the Maxximo platform will be launched in the next few months. There is no official news from Mahindra, but we can expect it by Diwali.

2. Durvesh Jadon says:

I like maxximmo passenger van desing. Let me know launching date and price in Jaipur. I was thinking to purchase TATA Magic but look this, it is pending and waiting to this.

Durvesh Jadon

1. abhijitjatti says:

this vehicle is very use fulll for the passangar travals…….

3. this passenger van is also thuff the tata magic.maxximo passenger van is the most wonderful van. becouse big space and is the best desine

4. nitin jadhav says:

launching date

1. Jaz says:

@nitin jadhav – this will come to the market by the end of 2010. Price is still being decided, maybe a version with air conditioning would cost 4 lakh rupees?

5. nitin jadhav says:

i like u r model but tell me this model prize in panvel

6. yasvant says: