Maruti Vitara Brezza’s increased prices revealed
It goes without saying that I’m a huge petrolhead and can apparently convert all my driving emotions into words you can read.
Now priced between INR 7.19 – 9.88 Lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi).
Maruti has updated the price list of the Maruti Vitara Brezza in their website, following the announcement that a price hike of upto INR 20,000 would be effective for the Vitara Brezza and Baleno from this month.
Here are the updated prices (ex-showroom Delhi).
- Maruti Vitara Brezza LDI: INR 7,19,004
- Maruti Vitara Brezza LDI(O): INR 7,32,004
- Maruti Vitara Brezza VDI: INR 7,74,004
- Maruti Vitara Brezza VDI(O): INR 7,87,004
- Maruti Vitara Brezza ZDI: INR 8,67,004
- Maruti Vitara Brezza ZDI+: INR 9,66,004
- Maruti Vitara Brezza ZDI+ (dual tone): INR 9,88,004
The company has already received over 95,000 bookings for the Vitara Brezza, and the waiting period for a new customer is between 6-8 months (depending on variant). Its popularity can be attributed to its highly competitive pricing, compact SUV bodystyle and fuel efficient powertrain.
The Vitara Brezza has contributed to the strong domestic sales of Maruti last month; helping register a 151.3 percent growth in sales of the UV lineup over the figures of July 2015. To further widen the lineup, Maruti will introduce a petrol variant of Vitara Brezza in early-2017.