Hyundai slashes prices of the Hyundai Grand i10 range – Uruguay
Aravind Jayachandran, It goes without saying that I'm a huge petrolhead and can apparently convert all my driving emotions into words you can read.
Price slash for both hatchback and sedan bodystyles.
Hyundai has announced that they’re cutting prices of the India-made Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback and sedan in Uruguay, while keeping the equipment, trim levels and engine unchanged. The new prices are listed below.
Hyundai Grand i10 Hatch
- Hyundai Grand i10 1.0 GL – UYU 16,900 (previously UYU 17,800)
- Hyundai Grand i10 1.0 GLS Full – UYU 18,800 (previously UYU 18,800)
- Hyundai Grand i10 1.25 Full GLS M / T – UYU 18,900 (previously UYU 20,800)
- Hyundai Grand i10 1.25 Full GLS A / T – UYU 20,900 (previously UYU 22,800)
- Hyundai Grand i10 1.25 GLS Super Full – UYU 20,900 (previously UYU 22,800)
Hyundai Grand i10 Sedan
- Hyundai Grand i10 Sedan GL 1.25 Full – UYU 17,800 (previously UYU 18,800)
- Hyundai Grand i10 Sedan GLS 1.25 Full M / T – UYU 18,800 (previously UYU 19,800)
- Hyundai Grand i10 Sedan GLS 1.25 Full A / T – UYU 20,800 (previously UYU 22,900)
- Hyundai Grand i10 Sedan GLS Limited 1.25 Super Full – UYU 22,900 (previously UYU 22,900)
The Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback sold in Uruguay packs a 998 cc, three-cylinder with a D-CVVT system, which produces 65 hp and 94 Nm at 3,500 rpm. It is paired to a five-speed manual transmission as standard.
Higher trim levels of the Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback and the Hyundai Grand i10 Sedan are powered by a 1.25-liter, four-cylinder with D-CVVT, which outputs 86 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 114 Nm at 4,000 rpm. Transmission options include a five-speed manual or four-speed automatic gearboxes.
The top-spec GLS Super Full trim level comes with double DIN radio system supporting USB and Bluetooth, steering-mounted controls, chrome door handles and grille, ORVMs with turn signal, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector, heated outside mirrors and power folding, reverse camera, Smart Key with Start/Stop button, combination of fabric and leather upholstery, and 14-inch alloy wheels.
Hyundai Xcent (Hyundai Grand i10 Sedan) – Image Gallery