Honda BR-V – Features and Specifications
Aravind Jayachandran, It goes without saying that I'm a huge petrolhead and can apparently convert all my driving emotions into words you can read.
Honda unveiled the pre-production Honda BR-V crossover at the 2015 GIIAS, which is currently under consideration for the Indian market. It will be offered in three trim levels: 1.5L S, 1.5L E and 1.5L Prestige. Here’s a detailed rundown of the feature list and specifications.
- Length: 4,455 mm
- Width: 1,735 mm
- Height: 1,650 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,660 mm
- Ground Clearance: Over 200 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: NA
Engine and Gearbox:
- Engine displacement: 1,496 cc
- Number of cylinder: 4
- Power Output: 120 PS at 6,600 rpm
- Torque: Output: 145 Nm at 4,600 rpm
- Transmission Option 1: 6-speed manual
- Transmission Option 2: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT).
- Tire size: 195/60 R16
- Rims: 16 inch alloy rims
- Dual SRS front airbags
- ABS + EBD
- VSA (Vehicle Stability Assist)*
- Hill Start Assist*
- Projector headlamps
- Power retractable door mirror
- Chrome side protectors
- LED Position headlight
- Aero kit*
- Double blower HVAC system
- 50:50 split for third row seats
- 6 inch infotainment display with Nanoe
- Steering mounted controls
- Multi information display
Note: * represents features exclusive to the 1.5-liter Prestige CVT.