Maruti Celerio diesel – Features and Specifications
I’m a true-blooded petrolhead. Hope you enjoy our news stories, launch coverages, motorshow coverages and test drive reports.
Here are the features and specifications of the Maruti Celerio diesel which was launched today.
- Length: 3,600 mm
- Width: 1,600 mm
- Height: 1,560 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,425 mm
- Ground Clearance: 165 mm
- Fuel tank Capacity: 35 liters
- Turning radius: 4.7 meters
Engine and Gearbox:
- Diesel Engine: 0.8-liter 4v/cylinder two-cylinder DDiS 125 diesel with 47.6 PS (47 bhp) @ 3,500 rpm and 125 Nm of torque @ 2,000 rpm; ARAI mileage at 27.62 km/l; 900 kg kerb weight.
- Paired to a new 5-speed manual transmission.
- Interesting fact: Maruti-Suzuki and its suppliers have invested INR 900 crores in the development of the DDiS 125 diesel engine. It has a localization of 97 percent.
Suspension, Brakes & Tires:
- Front: McPherson strut with coil spring
- Rear: Coupled torsion beam axle with coil spring
- Ventilated discs at the front, drum brakes at the rear
- Tires: 165/70 R14
- Dual front airbags
- Central locking with immobilizer
- Alloy wheels
- Rear wiper and washer
- Electrically adjustable wing mirrors
- Front and rear power windows
- Tilt steering
- 60:40 folding rear seat
- Integrated CD/MP3/FM player with Bluetooth, USB, AUX-in and steering integrated controls
[Note: These features are available only on the top-end ZDi (O) variant.]