2015 Hero Passion Pro (facelift) launched at INR 47,650 – IAB Report
Anjan Ravi, I'm a true-blooded petrolhead. Hope you enjoy our news stories, launch coverages, motorshow coverages and test drive reports.
A new Brown color is added to the palette.
Hero has silently updated its website with details and images of the 2015 Passion Pro (facelift). Styling changes come in the form of a new front mudguard, redesigned 6-spoke alloy wheels (the earlier Passion Pro offered 5-spoke units) and a new LED taillight.
A new Brown shade has been included in the color palette as well.
Powering the Passion Pro is the same single-cylinder, air-cooled, 97.2 cc engine which is now capable of 8.36 PS at 8,000 rpm and 8.05 Nm of torque at 5,000 rpm. The Passion Pro earlier developed 7.8 PS from the same engine, but was updated to 8.36 PS in September last year. The gearbox though continues to be a 4-speed unit.
Offered in five variants, the top-end model of the new Passion Pro gets a 240 mm front disc brake while the other variants make do with 130 mm drum brakes.
Prices for the updated Passion Pro are below:
- 2015 Hero Passion Pro Kick Start Spoke Wheel – INR 47,650
- 2015 Hero Passion Pro Kick Start Alloy Wheel – INR 48,700
- 2015 Hero Passion Pro Self Start Spoke Wheel – INR 49,650
- 2015 Hero Passion Pro Self Start Alloy Wheel – INR 50,600
- 2015 Hero Passion Pro Self Start Spoke Wheel Disc Brake – INR 52,500
Note: All prices are ex-Showroom, New Delhi.