Toyota Innova with body kit, LED DRLs – 2015 Bangkok Live
Shrawan Raja, I'm the Founder & CEO of IndianAutosBlog.com. I love teamwork and talking about cars.
Toyota Thailand has showcased the currently sold Toyota Innova 2.0V variant that comes with all the bells and whistles at the 2015 Bangkok Motor Show.
The enriched Innova is fitted with DRL on the lower bumper, front, side and rear skirt, chrome side rub rails, rear spoiler, extra rear reflectors, mirror-embedded indicators and 15-inch alloy wheels. The interior is the standard beige-wood affair with the infotainment and air con controls combined into a single panel.
This variant is powered by a 2.0-liter petrol engine that produces 136 PS and 182 Nm, and is matched to a four-speed automatic transmission. The top-spec variant is priced at 1,119,000 Baht (INR 21.41 lakhs).
Toyota Innova 2.0V Thai Spec – Features
- Skirts and rear spoiler
- Chrome License Plate Mold
- Side Mirror with turning signal
- Time Intermittent wipers
- Exhaust pipe with stainless cover
- Front Passenger Audio System :: 1 DVD with 7″ Touchscreen LCD and Support Smart G-Book Application
- Rear Passenger Audio System :: 10.2″ LCD
- Bluetooth with Microphone
- Leather wrapped steering wheel with audio controller and MID
- Rear parking Sensor