Features & Specifications – New Maruti Alto K10
I’m a true-blooded petrolhead. Hope you enjoy our news stories, launch coverages, motorshow coverages and test drive reports.
Here are the features and specifications of the 2015 Maruti Alto K10 which was launched today.
- Length: 3,545 mm
- Width: 1,490 mm
- Height: 1,475 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,360 mm
- Ground Clearance: 160 mm
- Fuel tank Capacity: 35 liters
- Turning radius: 4.6 meters
- Boot space: 177 liters
Engine and Gearbox:
- Petrol Engine: 1.0-liter three-cylinder petrol with 68 PS (67.04 bhp) @ 6,000 rpm and 90 Nm of torque @ 3,500 rpm; ARAI mileage at 24.07 km/l; 755 kg kerb weight.
- CNG Engine: 1.0-liter three-cylinder petrol/CNG with 59 PS (58.16 bhp) @ 6,000 rpm and 78 Nm of torque @ 3,500 rpm; ARAI mileage at 32.26 km/kg; 835 kg kerb weight.
- A 5-speed manual transmission is standard on all variants. The VXi can be had with a 5-speed AMT as well.
- Interesting facts: The engine is carried over from the previous K10 but is tuned for higher mileage.
Suspension, Brakes & Tires:
- Front: Gas filled McPherson strut
- Rear: 3-Link rigid axle
- Ventilated discs at the front, drum brakes at the rear
- Tires: 155/65 R13
- Driver side airbag
- Central locking
- Body colored bumpers, wing mirrors and door handles
- New wheel caps
- Internally adjustable wing mirrors
- Front power windows
- Integrated CD/MP3/FM player with USB, AUX-in
[Note: These features are available only on the top-end VXi (O) variant.]