IAB Report – 2014 Toyota Corolla launched at INR 11.99 lakhs
Anjan Ravi, I'm a true-blooded petrolhead. Hope you enjoy our news stories, launch coverages, motorshow coverages and test drive reports.
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) launched the 2014 Toyota Corolla Altis in India today.
Bookings for the new Corolla opened in February this year when the car was unveiled at the Auto Expo. Since then, TKM has received about 1,300 bookings for the sedan with equal weightage for petrol and diesel models. TKM says that the Corolla has a 3 month waiting period currently.
2014 Toyota Corolla Petrol Prices:
- 2014 Toyota Corolla J(S) – INR 11.99 lakhs
- 2014 Toyota Corolla G – INR 13.74 lakhs
- 2014 Toyota Corolla G-CVT – INR 15.04 lakhs
- 2014 Toyota Corolla GL – INR 15.38 lakhs
- 2014 Toyota Corolla VL-CVT – INR 16.89 lakhs
2014 Toyota Corolla Diesel Prices:
- 2014 Toyota Corolla DJ – INR 13.07 lakhs
- 2014 Toyota Corolla DJ(S) – INR 13.64 lakhs
- 2014 Toyota Corolla DG – INR 15.04 lakhs
- 2014 Toyota Corolla DGJ – INR 16.68 lakhs
[Note: Prices are ex-Showroom, New Delhi]
The Corolla petrol and diesel carry over their engines from the older model. The petrol is a 1.8-liter four-cylinder producing 140 PS and 173 Nm of torque. It can be had with a 6-speed manual gearbox or a CVT with 7 stepped ratios.
The diesel Corolla is powered by a four-cylinder 1.4-liter engine which produces 88.4 PS and 205 Nm of torque. It comes with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
2014 Toyota Corolla – Image Gallery
Toyota Corolla – Brochure
[Can’t see the brochure above? Head to Slideshare]
2014 Toyota Corolla Launched – Press Release
[Head to Slideshare if you’re unable to view the document above.]