Maruti to launch anniversary edition of the Ertiga called 'Feliz'
Anjan Ravi, I'm a true-blooded petrolhead. Hope you enjoy our news stories, launch coverages, motorshow coverages and test drive reports.
It's been over a year since the Maruti Ertiga was introduced in the Indian market and since then there has been no looking back. Sales have been soaring, exports have been increasing, a new JV has also been formed on the back of its success with Mazda to sell the Ertiga in Indonesia under the latter's brand.
Maruti is celebrating the first anniversary of the car by introducing a special edition Ertiga called the Ertiga Feliz. Here is what you need to know:
- Silver color front grille
- Body graphics on the side
- Silver color fog lamps
- Silver colored ORVMs
- Rear spoiler
- An interior styling kit
- There seems to be like there could be a different music system. We'll wait for the official word on this one
- Back seat pocket organizer
- Beige color steering wheel cover
- Reverse parking sensor with a digital display
- New beige color seat covers
- Seat covers with Feliz branding
- Feliz branding car pillows
- New door sill guard
- New floor mats
This seems like a genuine limited edition Maruti unlike previous cars with just loosely pasted body graphics and a weird name. Feliz is still a weird name however!
The Maruti Ertiga Feliz will be available only in VXi and VDi trim variants which means you'll have to sacrifice the airbags, alloy wheels and ABS if you like its special features.
Prices are yet to be announced.
[Source - Cousins On Cars Facebook page]