Indian Autos Blog is seeking a representative in Mumbai
Shrawan Raja, I'm the Founder & CEO of IndianAutosBlog.com. I love teamwork and talking about cars.
Indian Autos Blog is looking for a representative in Mumbai, based in or around Mumbai, with the following ideals –
- You must have immense passion for automobiles. Knowledge of the Indian automotive industry is a must and an idea of overseas markets is a bonus.
- You must be based in or around Mumbai
- You should be able to attend events around Mumbai, at times on a very short notice, at any given time during normal working hours.
- This job is for the post of a representative and a writer. You must have the ability to send us well written articles that are informative and entertaining.
- Prior work experience is useful.
- You need to hold a valid 2- and 4-wheeler driving license.
- You need to have a good digital camera.
Ideally we are looking for a person who can send us about three short news articles per day Monday-Saturday and represent us at various launches and conferences in and around Mumbai. If you are employed, you’d have take off from work for a few hours on days when there are events or press conferences.
If you will not be able to take off from work, this position is not for you.
To apply, write an email with the subject line “Indian Autos Blog Mumbai representative” to shrawan (at) indianautosblog.com attaching prior examples of your work along with your resume. Know someone who is? Then why not send them the link to this page?
If you don’t have ready examples, draft two 250 word articles on your favorite automobile. Don’t forget to write about the blogs you read everyday and your other interests.
We’ll contact you shortly with more information on the details of the position. We will read through every application, but we may not be able to respond to each email individually.