Nissan India reveals more on the Micra Primo special edition
I’m an automotive engineer who is immensely passionate about fast cars, covering the global auto scene for IndianAutosBlog.com.
Nissan’s is participating in the festive season celebrations of India by launching the Nissan Micra Primo edition.
Regular Indian Autos Blog readers have seen our previous post summarizing the highlights of the vehicle, and today Nissan India has release photographs and fresh details of the Nissan Micra Primo.
The limited edition Nissan Micra Primo marks the second year of association of Nissan with its brand ambassador Ranbir Kapoor.
Nissan wants to “up the style quotient” (in our literature means “improve sales”) of the Micra with the launch of the new special edition.
Nissan Micra Nismo Edition features
- LED lights on the wing mirrors
- Remote controlled outside rear view mirror
- Body decals on a pearl white body color
- Rear parking sensors with indicators
- Double DIN audio system with USB port – thumbs up Nissan, make this feature available across Sunny variants as well!
The Nissan Micra Primo is launched in four variants – XL, XV petrol variants and XV, XV premium diesel variants. Nissan has not made any announcement on the price or the number of examples it will produce.