Pointers from the BMW X1 press conference
Shrawan Raja, I'm the Founder & CEO of IndianAutosBlog.com. I love teamwork and talking about cars.
Our man Kaustubh Shinde has communicated this piece of text from the just concluded BMW X1 press conference at Deutsche Motoren in New Delhi.
– The BMW X1 for India has a different air filter, higher ground clearance and different suspension setup
– New BMW 6 Series coming during the first of second quarter of 2011
– Deliveries of the new X1 begin today. The vehicle has already been sold out in many parts of India.
– BMW says there’s no further update on Mini brand for India
– BMW, with its limited sales network, has still managed to register 1,000 pre-orders for the X1
– Plant capacity will be increased from current 5,400 units to 8,000 units per year to counter this massive order