Ford Endeavour facelift launched in Vietnam; A/T variant to reach India
Shrawan Raja, I'm the Founder & CEO of IndianAutosBlog.com. I love teamwork and talking about cars.
Since the launch of the Ford Endeavour in India, its looks have remained unaltered. The big change however was the addition of a more powerful 3.0-liter turbocharged diesel engine recently to the existing 2.5-liter variant.
Suneil Shetty’s appointment as the vehicle’s brand ambassador was another, if I was his fan, which I am not.
The Ford Ikon received its facelift a few months back and it seems certain that the Endeavour’s next in line.
Vietnam is a big market for the Ford Endeavour (11,600 cars have been sold there since 2005) and the company decided to unleash the refreshed model there for a start. The changes are minor, only cosmetic. The source website also reports the model will find its way into the ASEAN markets through the course of this year.
Ford Endeavour facelift differences-
- new radiator grille
- new strip running over the grille with “Ford Everest” engraved on it
- new bumper with a single line of chrome bisecting it
- pear shaped headlamps replace the squared and 80’s-looking ones
- plastic deflector on the hood for aerodynamic benefit? Might appear only on the top-end version
- tail lamp has been brought into shape, they are more rounded now
- beige interiors
- a bigger and badder badge on the front fenders
- addition of automatic transmission, which according to our sources will also reach India.
Ford Endeavour facelift Image Gallery