457 Bhp not enough? Try AVUS Performance Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Ashwin Ram N P, Ashwin is a guy with a slightly unorthodox perception of everything. His struggle to choose a career path, between art and automotive engineering, has landed him in the field of auto journalism, where he has paved way for himself to practise both.
German tuning company AVUS Performance today revealed its new customization kit for the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG. The standout is obviously the heavily tuned 6.L V8 engine that produces 585Bhp and 600Nm of torque. Hence, the car can effortlessly hit 200Mph (300 Kph).
The AVUS C63 upgrades consists of
- stiffer suspension layout
- Mirror covers
- Black painted front grille, roof and Mercedes star
- a stainless steel exhaust system that makes the car louder
- 19“ AMG multi-spoke rims (20“ optional)
- 8-piston brake calipers on 380mm diameter discs