Honda Civic Facelift goes on sale in Malaysia; Hi-res Images
the slideshow above will take a moment or two to load. If you want to view it sooner, visit the Honda Civic Facelift Gallery directly
No.. We're not joking or displaying the wrong set of Images! One has to observe very closely indeed to notice the changes that have gone into the new Honda Civic facelift - launched in Malaysia.
The "recession facelift” as our friend over at paultan.org calls it, happens to be a cost cutting measure to improve the sales of the existing over-engineered Honda Civic. That's what we call "a facelift for facelift sake" ;-)
Honda Civic's Facelift includes
- New front bumper that is reminiscent of the Civic Type R
- Larger grille
- Smoked Headlamps
- Diamond-shaped design for the tail lamps
- New chrome alloy wheels - 17 inch with a 10-spoke design
- Fabric seats with a new design
- More Colour options - Crystal Black Pearl, Alabaster Silver Metallic, Sparkle Gray Pearl and Bold Beige Metallic
Take a look at the High-res images above. Only then will you come to know what we are talking about.