Skoda Fabia Scout leaked ahead of Geneva debut
Harish Kumar, Hi, I'm Harish Kumar, fondly known as Harry. Two words explain me - Car Nut.
After having launched new versions of Octavia and Superb sedans last year, Skoda Auto has now announced that its lineup is heading for massive expansion with the launch of new Yeti compact SUV as well as the Fabia Scout. Both the models are scheduled to be launched at Geneva Motor Show next month.
Skoda Fabia Scout Image Gallery:
- 3 petrol and 3 diesel units
- Outputs ranging from 70hp (51kW) to 105hp (77kW)
- Enough space for five adults
- Expandable boot by folding rear seats – provides 1,460L of storage space
Other Skoda Debutants:
- A new fuel-efficient ‘GreenLine’ edition of Octavia sedan
- Range of new concept vehicles grouped under a new ‘EMO’ emotional expression theme
Source: Motor Authority