Gadget of the day- Titan Exhaust Air Jack
Harish Kumar, Hi, I'm Harish Kumar, fondly known as Harry. Two words explain me - Car Nut.
This cool gadget is for those people who find changing flat tires using a jack too cumbersome. This is a simple air lift for changing tires on the move and the cool bit – It works on exhaust gases!
Now,this surely sounds very interesting and we at IAB like such cool inventions that have the ability to turn a screw jack look silly! I mean, why didn’t they think of this in the first place? How much more easier can things get?
The next time you have a flat tire, don’t have roadside assistance or you just don’t want to mess around with that clumsy jack, try this cool new Titan Exhaust Air Jack ($100). Simply slide this durable PVC-coated woven polyester fabric balloon underneath your car, truck, trailer, camper or ATV, attach the hose and cone end to your exhaust pipe and watch in amazement as it quickly inflates and lifts the vehicle up. I know it seems impossible, but this unique jack has a one-way back valve to keep it inflated for up to 45 minutes and can easily be deflated slowly or as fast as 5 seconds. There are three sizes available depending on how heavy your vehicles is and it’s great for not only changing tires, but can also aid in recovery from mud, sand or snow as well.
- Available in 3 sizes
- Fast way to lift your vehicle up to 30 inches
- Aids in recovery from mud, sand or snow
- Assists with changing tires and installing tire chains
- For vehicles, trailers, campers and ATVs
- Jack can also be operated with air compressor using optional adapter
- One-way back valve keeps jack inflated for up to 45 minutes
- Can be deflated slowly or as fast as 5 seconds
- Durable PVC-coated woven polyester fabric
- Double layered on top and bottom to prevent punctures
- Small enough to be easily stored in your vehicle
- Includes: exhaust air jack, small cone, large cone, 15′ hose, carrying case