Category Archives : Fast Five Facts
A windshield wiper is a device which moves a rubber blade back and forth to clean the windshield, operated electrically. In the early years, the.
The basic structure or shell is what holds the components of a vehicle for it to be called an automobile. The shell or frame as.
The simple definition of glove box - storage space allocated inside the dashboard with a lid. The glove box or glove compartment is part of.
There are ignition and steering-wheel locks to protect your car from being stolen. But modern cars come with factory-fitted immobilizers which help protect your car.
1) LPG powered vehicles are extremely economical for those who drive long distances. 2) If we keep the level of technology as the same, the.
1. A turbocharger doesn't increase the power output and efficiency of a car directly. The turbocharger just increases the efficiency of the engine. 2. A.
1. Antilock Braking Systems (ABS) are safety devices which prevent wheel lockup during braking and ensure that the wheel is tractable even while braking and.
1. Airbags were first offered by GM in America on its luxury vehicles Buick, Cadillac and Oldsmobile. In 1980, Mercedes Benz offered driver side airbags.
1. Seat belts are considered as one of the most important inventions in the field of automotive safety, it has saved over a million lives.