Hyundai slashes prices of the Hyundai Grand i10 range – Uruguay
Posted on: Aug 17, 2015 - 2:03pm IST
Price slash for both hatchback and sedan bodystyles.
Hyundai has announced that they’re cutting prices of the India-made Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback and sedan in Uruguay, while keeping the equipment, trim levels and engine unchanged. The new prices are listed below.
Hyundai Grand i10 Hatch
- Hyundai Grand i10 1.0 GL – UYU 16,900 (previously UYU 17,800)
- Hyundai Grand i10 1.0 GLS Full – UYU 18,800 (previously UYU 18,800)
- Hyundai Grand i10 1.25 Full GLS M / T – UYU 18,900 (previously UYU 20,800)
- Hyundai Grand i10 1.25 Full GLS A / T – UYU 20,900 (previously UYU 22,800)
- Hyundai Grand i10 1.25 GLS Super Full – UYU 20,900 (previously UYU 22,800)
Hyundai Grand i10 Sedan
- Hyundai Grand i10 Sedan GL 1.25 Full – UYU 17,800 (previously UYU 18,800)
- Hyundai Grand i10 Sedan GLS 1.25 Full M / T – UYU 18,800 (previously UYU 19,800)
- Hyundai Grand i10 Sedan GLS 1.25 Full A / T – UYU 20,800 (previously UYU 22,900)
- Hyundai Grand i10 Sedan GLS Limited 1.25 Super Full – UYU 22,900 (previously UYU 22,900)
The Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback sold in Uruguay packs a 998 cc, three-cylinder with a D-CVVT system, which produces 65 hp and 94 Nm at 3,500 rpm. It is paired to a five-speed manual transmission as standard.
Higher trim levels of the Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback and the Hyundai Grand i10 Sedan are powered by a 1.25-liter, four-cylinder with D-CVVT, which outputs 86 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 114 Nm at 4,000 rpm. Transmission options include a five-speed manual or four-speed automatic gearboxes.
The top-spec GLS Super Full trim level comes with double DIN radio system supporting USB and Bluetooth, steering-mounted controls, chrome door handles and grille, ORVMs with turn signal, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector, heated outside mirrors and power folding, reverse camera, Smart Key with Start/Stop button, combination of fabric and leather upholstery, and 14-inch alloy wheels.
Hyundai Xcent (Hyundai Grand i10 Sedan) – Image Gallery