Europe – 2014 Skoda Yeti Special Edition launched
Anjan Ravi, I'm a true-blooded petrolhead. Hope you enjoy our news stories, launch coverages, motorshow coverages and test drive reports.
Skoda has launched a special edition on the Yeti for European markets. Based on the 2014 Yeti Outdoor, the special edition gets a few feature additions listed below.
- Laurin & Klement plaquette on the front mudguards
- Tinted panoramic tilt/slide sunroof
- Vachette leather with extra soft cowhide for the seat upholstery
- L&K Wood trim for the black dashboard
- L&K door sill strips
- Woven carpets with brown stitching
- Contrast stitching for the seats
- Exclusive Magnetic Brown exterior paint
- 17″ Origami two-tone alloy wheels
The Yeti facelift was unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September last year. Skoda had branched out the Yeti as Outdoor and Style models: While the Outdoor gets silver skid guards and looks better prepared for off-roading, the Style gets body colored bumpers, sitting well on the high street.
At the Guangzhou Motor Show in November last year, Skoda showed a long wheelbase version of the Yeti which will exclusively be sold on the Chinese market. The long wheelbase Yeti has a spare wheel mounted on a swingarm and its wheelbase is stretched by 60 mm.
Skoda hasn’t announced the Yeti facelift for the Indian market yet. Instead, Skoda India’s first launch for the year will be the refreshed Superb at the 2014 Auto Expo.