BMW India launches all-new 3 Series at 28.9 lakhs
Shrawan Raja, I'm the Founder & CEO of IndianAutosBlog.com. I love teamwork and talking about cars.
The Sport Line connotes the sporty interior and styling, while the Luxury Line connotes the luxury feature-rich nature.
BMW 3 Series variants and prices (in lakhs, all-India ex-showroom)
- BMW 320d – 2-liter – 184hp/380Nm – 28.9
- BMW 320d Sport Line – 31.5
- BMW 320d Luxury Line – 31.5
- BMW 320d Luxury Plus – 36.9
- BMW 328i Sport Line – 2-liter – 245hp/350Nm – 37.9
Compared to the outgoing model, the new 3 Series is 93mm longer, has 15mm extra legroom at the rear, and 50mm longer in wheelbase. The volume of the luggage compartment has increased by 20 liters to 480 liters. iDrive technology is standard across variants while HUD with full color display is available on the 328i Sport Line.
- All engines are mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission.
- ECO Pro mode provides a very fuel-efficient driving mode
- BMW India say they will cover all opportunities that are relevant.
- Plenty of new launches and plenty of new dealership openings, past the launch of the new 3 Series.
- 8000+ 3 Series models sold in India thus far – 1/3 variants sold in India is a 3 Series
BMW 3 Series India specification sheet
[Can’t see the sheet above? Head over to the Issuu page for direct viewing]